Sunday, February 03, 2008

The Wrap Up Version 1.24.08

Hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

DJ Bidi and DJ Colione..I appreciate what both of you bring to the tables..thats real!

Big O the Doorman!!

Z-Bone!! We gotta catch up on The Wire and everyday life my dude!!

Melissa and the whole old school crew!!! We do this bi-weekly!! Don't be strangers!!

Sharp!! Are they READY???

The F.I.T Graduate Crew!!! CSA and all that!!

Nicky!! The first bottle is always on me!! Plus we are holding that seat down for you.

DJ Stacy for stoppin thru and getting me the birthday drink. I will make sure that have some non alcoholic drinks next time around.

Everyone @ Imago. As always thanks for having us.

2.9.08 IS NOT TO BE MISSED!! SAME PLACE SAME TIME NEW NIGHT (SATURDAYS).

C.O. signing out...P.E.A.C.E.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home